First Sun Consulting | About Our Outplacement Firms
Since 1991, First Sun Consulting, LLc has provided corporate outplacement/career transition services/programs for transitioning employees during cost cutting/retirement/non-fit. Today, we currently have over 80 office locations with our highly trained, local consultants, to assist you/your employees, in Maryland, Washington DC, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Tennessee, and Alabama.
First Sun Consulting, LLc is also a proud member of the Global Outplacement Alliance with over 200 affiliate offices both nationally/worldwide and have delivered to companies to a broad spectrum of industries/size/sectors. First Sun Consulting, LLC along with our GOA partner affiliates have the ability to deliver ‘seamless’ delivery of programs of programs/services to your employees both here in the U.S and worldwide.
Explore the power of our network to assist you/your employees. (visit our location page)
Today, like many highly processing functions/services, 90% of the corporate outplacement firms are done by two major "Big Box" companies . The costs of their services shrinking, but their outcome, or rate of re-employment, has drastically diminished . This is costing your company additional unemployment and COBRA costs, as well with lingering legal risks.
So, what is your ROI for these services?
Here at First Sun Consulting, our focus and priority is simply delivering the highest outcome based programs/services in industry by:
- On site consultants to assist with separation to avoid conflict and to consult HR personnel with procedures. (optional)
- Highly experienced/trained local consultants to assist/train your transitioning employees.
- Highly outcome focused “one on one” programs .
- Lowest rate of consultant to transitioning employee in the industry: 1 to 25 (national industry average 1 to 65)
- Delivering/educating the most advanced “social media” tools for today’s job search! (LinkedIn most important today!)
- Flexibility in services and fees to meet your companies needs and budget